The hillsides and valleys of Ardèche provide the ideal getaway. The plateau opens out at just above 600 metres, interspersed with wild, majestic valleys, each ready to divulge its own beautiful natural landscape.
Take a moment to walk and roam through the mountains and the hills, by the rivers and streams, wandering from farm to farm or along the bridle paths.
The tourist experience is authentic and friendly – you’ll enjoy discovering our local heritage, artisans, local products and a superb network of walking routes.
David and Sonia are happy to advise you about the various tourist sites in the area. They can also help you to plan a cycling or walking trip.
- 16th and early 17th century fortified manor houses
- Megalithic monuments and ancient stones
Contact us for more information.
- Hiking (sign-posted footpaths)
- Castle walks
- Donkey rides
- Swimming and spa
- Local markets
- Wine-tasting – Saint-Joseph, Cornas, Crozes-Hermitage
Close to the Crussol plateau
- Canoeing on the River Eyrieux
- Zip-wire adventure, climbing (St Sauveur)
- Hot-air balloon rides (Annonay)
For more information
To find out more about tourist sites and activities in our area around Valence and the Rhône Valley, visit the Tourist Office website: